[Building Sakai] CkEditor 3

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Aug 25 07:29:49 PDT 2009

My initial testing did not leave me convinced that it was ready, a
couple of months back. Since they were confident enough to release
this week, it's probably worth another look. Personally, I'd like
some evidence that it's better on the whole for a +1, but I have to
assume there is some good code there.

Anybody want to sign up for regression testing / gap analysis?
Verifying the accessibility claim? Porting the resources connector?
Upgrading the general integration?

Thanks,
-Noah