[Building Sakai] Data point Tool is not working

hitesh joshi joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:56:46 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I m hitesh Joshi.I m working on Goal Management tool & data point tool.
I m facing problem with data point tool.I have tried with many version of
data point tool but still not succeeded.The tool is deployed with no
exception but when i trying to access it via left menu nothing is
displayed(not able to get first page displayed).i m not getting whats the
problem.
Can any one suggest any link for stable source of data point tool ?
How to integrate data point tool with Goal mamagement tool ..?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards

Hitesh D. Joshi