[Building Sakai] A Goal Management 2.6.x heads up

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Thu Aug 20 10:59:16 PDT 2009

There was a feature that allowed you to tag matrix cells with goals in
2.4. It's probably related to that.
However, the community has approved the IU version of this which makes
the matrix  the provider of tags, rather than goal management....so I
would say that unless you plan to diverge from that plan, it would be
safe to remove it. I don't know anyone using GM to tag cells.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA
315-663-7756