[Building Sakai] LaTeX markup ?

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Wed Aug 19 06:37:42 PDT 2009

Jon

Don't know if your past this yet or not ..
I've been out for a while (new little one at home :-)

The settings that this blurb refers to are in the web.xml file for
rwiki. Location should be:

rwiki-tool/tool/src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

Just look for jsMath when editing that file in vi or whatever. That should
get you started. You'll have to rebuild rwiki again of course but it
looks like that went fine from your last post.

Hope that helps.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote