[Building Sakai] LaTeX markup ?

Jon Wheat jwheat at messiah.edu
Tue Aug 18 11:32:15 PDT 2009

here's what I've done so far -

downloaded and placed jsMath into /webapps/library/jsMath

then from the rwiki directory ran -

mvn -Dsakai.withjsmath=true clean install sakai:deploy

There's something in the rWiki docs I can't wrap my head around -

 "init-params headerScriptSrc and footerScript appropriately. We recommend that you keep these as the default and install an appropriate library in /library/jsMath."

which I'm guessing is important since its still not working.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Thanks,
-Jon

>>> "Kevin P. Foote" <kpfoote at iup.edu> 7/24/2009 11:30 AM >>>

Jon -

Yea I think you need to add the jsMath library for the wiki to do stuff
like that? .. see

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Rwiki

http://www.math.union.edu/~dpvc/jsMath/welcome.html

------