[Building Sakai] feedback needed - migration

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 17 13:53:34 PDT 2009

As we prepare to start working on a Sakai 2 -> Sakai 3 migration
effort, I would like to help organize community contributions.  There
are a number of roles and skills that need to be filled and your
participation would be highly valued.

What can be done immediately:

1) Collaborate on defining the migration project plan.
2) Investigate LTI as an underlying mechanism for exposing Sakai 2
tools within the Saki 3 portal.
3) Investigate Moodle's export/import architecture and file formats.
4) Develop a Sakai 2 Resources (i.e. ContentHosting) to Sakai 3 JCR
data conversion.

If any of these tasks sound interesting or you have other ideas you
would like to share, please use the wiki space below.  Please take the
time to declare your area of interest on the Contributors page.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/Migration

Thanks!  L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist