[Building Sakai] EntityBroker IP Filtering

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:17:33 PDT 2009

The valve info is for all Tomcat webapps/contexts in general. Whilst my blog
post specifically mentioned securing the webservices in 2.5 via a valve, it
can be applied to any webapp. In Sakai, it might have other complications if
things depend on that particular webapp.

Seth was mentioning the work he did in backporting the code that is in 2.6
for securing the web services out of the box via sakai.props

cheers,
Steve

(still overseas, found a computer - sorry for the lack of punctuation,
foreign keyboard, cant find half the characters!)

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Stephen Marquard <stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za