[Building Sakai] SakaiCMS - Membership of course site problem

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Tue Aug 4 08:51:49 PDT 2009

Dear Zhen,
I did it again and found that:
When I created a course site, then go to Realms tool I saw 2 links referred to that site:
For example:
/site/9b5d5da0-8bd4-4636-9bdc-f8bf3538e1b9
When I clicked this link, I just saw userId of instructor who created this site
and
/site/9b5d5da0-8bd4-4636-9bdc-f8bf3538e1b9/group/f1f40562-8dc5-425d-9cb9-acf00ada87ce
When I clicked, I saw no user.

But after I logged in as a user who is a member of that site, I checked 2 above links again and I saw his id and instructor.
And I logged in again as other members, and I saw their id when I checked above links.

But finally, I still did not see those members in Site Info !!!

Thanks,
Phuc Bui