[Building Sakai] SakaiCMS - Membership of course site problem

phucbui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Mon Aug 3 23:32:42 PDT 2009

Dear,
What do you mean " the permission set for instructor" ? I do not do anything
to set permission for instructor. I just implemented CourseManagementService
and modified components.xml in provider-pack to map roles.
I wonder why I cannot see members in that site ?

Here is picture you want:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24802946/site_realm_1.jpg