[Building Sakai] How to modify K1?

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 30 17:34:05 PDT 2009

Ray,
   Thanks for your quick reply.
  A quick question, I checked in my sakai 2.6.x/master/pom.xml and it
has <sakai.kernel.version>1.0.7-SNAPSHOT</sakai.kernel.version>
  which is the same as the version  specified in my kernel 1.0.x
checkout.
  Where does it specify sakai 2.5.x using 1.0.6 snapshot?

   Sorry if the answer is too obvious... I've been in the 2.4.x world
for too long.

thanks,
Lydia