[Building Sakai] How to modify K1?

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 30 17:14:32 PDT 2009

Sakai 2.6.x was building against kernel 1.0.6-SNAPSHOT and is now
building against kernel 1.0.6. Meanwhile the kernel-1.0.x branch has
moved on to 1.0.7-SNAPSHOT. So it could be that your customized K1 build
is generating different files than your customized Sakai build is deploying.

Keeping the two projects in sync locally is a bit of a challenge. I see
we've just gone off the rails here, too....

Best,
Ray