[Building Sakai] Mailtool sending blank messages

Adams, David da1 at vt.edu
Thu Apr 30 06:28:28 PDT 2009

IIRC, we had a problem where messages sent from OSX Mail to the mailarchive tool would get received properly by Sakai, but upon resending to the site members, the body would get lost. Haven’t seen a similar problem with Mailtool. Are you in touch with the users who reported the problem? What mail client are they using?

-dave