[Building Sakai] Assignment XML blob

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu Apr 30 05:49:34 PDT 2009

Sean,

The refactoring of assignment db was happened in SAK-11821, which is for
2.5.0.  The related conversion scripts were updated in SAK-15907 to support
switch from 2.4 to 2.6...

SAK-11103 was planned for a complete assignment db refactoring. However, it
is suspended given the development time and ability of importing Assignment
object into Assignment2 tool eventually.

So I'd say the following line might need a rewrite if it is causing
confusion.

Thanks for pointing out!

- Zhen