[Building Sakai] database and new tool

yolima u yolimita.uribe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:32:49 PDT 2009

thanks for your answer, now i have another question about that. :-D
I have to create some tables from a breakdown in relationship, i mean, the
components of this tables are foreign keys of primary keys of others tables.
the question is, have i to do a class for each table of this or i can create
them in files tool.hbm.xml with the code of the others classes ,

thanks,