[Building Sakai] Emails from sakai

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Apr 28 06:58:16 PDT 2009

The localized text is in the sakai config module at:

sakai/config/localization/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/
localization/bundle/siteemacon/siteemacon.properties

If you have any translations you'd like to contribute to the community
source code, please feel free to forward them to me.

Thanks,
- Beth