[Building Sakai] database and new tool

yolima u yolimita.uribe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:31:02 PDT 2009

hi, thanks for the answer.

well i'm using hibernate but i don't know if i'm using it ok. I configure my
tool.hbm.xml and my hibernate.cfg.xml like other sakai project but my tool
didn't create the tables in the database.
i created this tool with sakaiappbuilder and sakaiappbuilder made a folder
"ddl", in a readme.txt in this folder say that i have to install the folder
ddl with maven for create *.sql, have i to do this?. why tools like poll
doesn't have the *.sql and works fine?