[Building Sakai] database and new tool

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Mon Apr 27 13:20:04 PDT 2009

We will need a lot more details about your tool in order to help you.
For example, are you using hibernate or just some JDBC directly (it is
hard to tell since you mention hibernate and also mention a ddl file)?

This will probably help in the meantime:
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BOOT/Persistence

-AZ

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 6:47 PM, yolima u <yolimita.uribe at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all, i'm doing a new tool for sakai, but i do'nt know what i have to do
> for sakai make the tables in the database. The information is all in the
> hibernate file and in tool/impl/src/sql/mysql/too.sql is the file where it's
> the create table.
>
> i tried with auto dll=true in sakai.properties on tomcat, but it didn't
> work.
>
> thanks

Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz at vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University
[http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/~aaronz/]
Sakai Fellow - [http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/]