[Building Sakai] keystore load error while deploying agora

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Mon Apr 27 03:30:42 PDT 2009

Hi Gopal,

Your maven build suggests that ${keystore.alias} is not being resolved. You
need to tell maven to use your recently added profile:

mvn -Psetup-signing-parameters (.......)

Hope it helps,
Nuno

2009/4/22 Gopal Patil <patil.gopal.a at gmail.com>

> Hello All,thanks to steve and adrian.
>
> I did all changes suggested by you and as per the  building.txt  from agora
> tool.
>
> but still it is giving me some exception while building agora.
> I think it is not detecting .ketstore settings.
>

> -------------------------------------START----------------------------------------
> .
> .
> .
>
> [INFO] [antrun:run {execution: copy-and-sign-libraries}]
> [INFO] Executing tasks
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
>   [signjar] Signing JAR:
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2\agora-cli
> ent-1.0.jar to
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2\agora-client-1.0.ja
> r as ${keystore.alias}
>   [signjar] jarsigner error: java.lang.RuntimeException: keystore load:
> D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool
> \${keystore} (The system cannot find the file specified)
>   [signjar] Enter Passphrase for keystore:
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: jarsigner returned: 1
>
> .
> .
>
> .
>
> ----------------------------------------------------End-----------------------------
>

> This is my setting.xml  file inside .m2

> <settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
>    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>    xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
>                       http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">
>   <profiles>

> [...]

Nuno Fernandes  [www.linkedin.com/in/nfgrilo]
Software Developer - UFP-UV  [Universidade Virtual]
Software Developer - Sakai Foundation  [sakaiproject.org]
Sakai Fellow 2008 - Sakai Foundation  [
confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/FIF9AQ]

Universidade Fernando Pessoa  [www.ufp.pt]
Praça 9 de Abril, 349
4249-004 Porto
tel: + 351 22 507 13 00