[Building Sakai] To field rewritten by email service orsomethingelse?

Adams, David da1 at vt.edu
Thu Apr 23 07:32:06 PDT 2009

Fair enough. I've done some more testing, and it is indeed the VT mail
server and not Sakai that's rewriting the headers. I can put a fake
domain name and it passes through untouched. Given that the To header is
just window dressing, I find this incredibly disturbing. But at least I
know where the problem is. Thanks, everyone.

-dave