[Building Sakai] How to Configure Sakai 2.5.x src into Eclipse

Yan-hong Lin lyhcode at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:26:38 PDT 2009

hi Praveen,

It's hard to setup one project to maintenance whole sakai sources.

In sakai-src directory, have many sub-directories, for the most part are
Sakai Tools.

So we can find configured Eclipse project(s) in each Sakai Tools
sub-directory.

Please refer the official document [ Import Sakai source code into
Eclipse<http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BOOT/Import+Sakai+source+into+Eclipse>
],

some important step like setup M2_REPO classpath variable in Eclipse must be
done,
and the project dependency need to satisfy.

    Yan-hong Lin