[Building Sakai] 2.6.x getCurrentAcademicSessions problem

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:46:22 PDT 2009

Well, "something obvious" isn't exactly the phrase I'd use :)  but yes,
this DB change is linked to an API change. See:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-12883
http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/course-management/trunk/cm-api/api/src/java/org/sakaiproject/coursemanagement/api/CourseManagementAdministration.java?p2=%2Fcourse-management%2Ftrunk%2Fcm-api%2Fapi%2Fsrc%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fsakaiproject%2Fcoursemanagement%2Fapi%2FCourseManagementAdministration.java&p1=%2Fcourse-management%2Ftrunk%2Fcm-api%2Fapi%2Fsrc%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fsakaiproject%2Fcoursemanagement%2Fapi%2FCourseManagementAdministration.java&r1=40843&r2=40842&view=diff&pathrev=40843

Best,
Ray