[Building Sakai] using display tags on JSP in sakai

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Wed Apr 22 08:05:54 PDT 2009

add this in your pom.xml depending in location of your project

<dependency>
      <groupId>displaytag</groupId>
      <artifactId>displaytag</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.1</version>
    </dependency>
 I think the version out there is newer than 1.1.1.
for rest of the purposes this guide works just fine as far as plain JSP pages work in in your tool.
http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/1.2/install.html