[Building Sakai] Agora : No client transport named 'null' found!

Gopal Patil patil.gopal.a at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 05:21:45 PDT 2009

Hello All,I added agora Conferencing tool to my website.
but when i am trying to create new meeting or broadcast, i gets following
exception.
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
The balancer returned a null meeting list. Maybe the Agora components
haven't wired together properly?
AxisFault
 faultCode: {
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: No client transport named 'null' found!
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:No client transport named
'null' found!
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:170)

Gopal