[Building Sakai] keystore load error while deploying agora

Gopal Patil patil.gopal.a at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:16:08 PDT 2009

Hello  All,
while deploying agora i am facing following error. which is related to
keystore.
what is that?

     [copy] Copying 1 file to
D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2
  [signjar] Signing JAR:
D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2\agora-cli
ent-1.0.jar to
D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool\m2-target\sakai-conferencing-tool-M2\agora-client-1.0.ja
r as ${keystore.alias}
  [signjar] jarsigner error: java.lang.RuntimeException: keystore load:
D:\work\Sakai\FreezedCode\sakai_2-5-x\agora\tool\tool
\${keystore} (The system cannot find the file specified)
  [signjar] Enter Passphrase for keystore:
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: jarsigner returned: 1

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: jarsigner returned: 1
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:584)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:500)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:479)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331

thanks,
gopal

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Gopal Patil <patil.gopal.a at gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:479)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331
> )
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:301)

> Regards,
> Gopal
>

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Steve Swinsburg <
> s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hi Goapl,
>> Yes, build sakai-wicket via maven so its in your local repo first. The
>> projects that use sakai-wicket (ie Agora) will grab it from your maven repo
>> when building themselves.
>>
>> Down the track we should be able to remove the dependency on sakai-wicket
>> for Agora and just use vanilla Wicket, which IS in remote repositories, so
>> will be downloaded transparently -  that's another discussion though.
>>
>> cheers,
>> Steve
>>
>> ---
>> Steve Swinsburg
>> Portal Systems Developer
>> Centre for e-Science
>> Lancaster University
>> Lancaster
>> LA1 4YT
>>
>> email: s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
>> phone: +44 (0) 1524 594870
>>

>> On 21 Apr 2009, at 13:43, Gopal Patil wrote:
>>
>> Thanks steve,do you mean that i need to checkout sakai-wicket and deploy
>> his module in my sakai project and then i must deploy agora?
>>

>> regards,
>> Goapl
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Steve Swinsburg <
>> s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Gopal,
>>> You need to build sakai-wicket separately first as its not in the Sakai
>>> Maven repo.
>>>
>>> Check out a version from here:
>>> https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib//wicket/sakai-wicket/branches/
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Steve
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Steve Swinsburg
>>> Portal Systems Developer
>>> Centre for e-Science
>>> Lancaster University
>>> Lancaster
>>> LA1 4YT
>>>
>>> email: s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
>>> phone: +44 (0) 1524 594870
>>>

>>> On 21 Apr 2009, at 13:33, Gopal Patil wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello ALL, I am trying to build agora. but i am unable to download

>>> http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/sakai-wicket/M2/sakai-wicket-M2.pom
>>> Downloading:
>>> http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-ibiblio/org/sakaiproject/sakai-wicket/M2/sakai-wicket-M2.pom
>>> Downloading: