[Building Sakai] create a new tool in appfuse using struts & integrate with sakai

Gopal Patil patil.gopal.a at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:38:11 PDT 2009

Hello Vinoth, Instead of developing an application using appfuse and then
integrate it in to sakai,
use sakai app builder
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BOOT/Sakai+App+Builder

and add that in your sakai project.

as application structure and mapping is different in sakai and appfuse.

Regards,
Gopal

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM, vinoth <vinothkumar at latchiya.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>         I am using sakai2.5.... In my company,We are now creating a new
> tool in appfuse using struts and integrate with sakai... Can anyone help me
> how to create a new tool in appfuse using struts and integrate with
> sakai?....And also how to integrate appfuse role with sakai role?
>
> Regards,
> Vinoth

Gopal