[Building Sakai] Sakai JSP scripts

Stephen Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 10:53:22 PDT 2009

Hi,

You'll need to rework your JSP into the MVC framework of your
choosing. I use Apache Wicket for Sakai apps and have a tool starter
here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/lancaster.ac.uk/wicket-tool-starter/

cheers,
Steve

p.s. I'm on holidays at the moment, don't expect a reply for the next
few days!