[Building Sakai] How we tag releases

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Apr 13 06:02:24 PDT 2009

It should be practical to do a test tag or two. Also, since these are
copies that SVN knows about, it won't send the binary data back for
the commit (or double it up in the repository). You do end up
checking out the entire working copy, but I think this is already
happening in the release process for verification.

I'll be glad to help test these suggestions.

Thanks,
-Noah