[Building Sakai] How we tag releases

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Apr 13 05:57:53 PDT 2009

We should test out this idea after 2.6.0 is released.  I wonder
though, how long it will take to commit an entire working copy of
Sakai core projects (step 5).  It may well require a good deal of
patience and/or a pillow to see it through.  :)  We will probably
need more storage space allocated for svn as well.

Anth