[Building Sakai] Sakai WSRP producer ???

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Sun Apr 12 08:34:37 PDT 2009

Dear,

My work is that integrating Sakai into Liferay to build a portal that
supports e-learning.

I'm considering some solutions, can you give me some advices :

1.       WSRP - to have some Sakai's tool in Liferay. But it seems hard now.

2.       Using Liferay and Sakai as 2 different applications,  connected by
Single Sign On, or LDAP.

3.       I have heard about IFrame, but do not have study it yet.

Can you give me a solution to satisfy my requirement ?

Thanks

Phuc Bui