[Building Sakai] Sakai WSRP producer ???

csev csev at umich.edu
Sun Apr 12 08:16:08 PDT 2009

What I am saying is that I don't know how much work it will be.

It is an unreleased feature that as far as I know never ran anywhere
in production.

The most common solution in a portlet environment is not to use WSRP
but instead write a JSR-168 portlet that talks web services to Sakai
and comes up with a dashboard in the portal - rather than trying to
*remote* a tool.  SInce this portlet-based approach is so popular and
gives a good user experience - virtually no effort was invested in
WSRP in the past 4 years.

/Chuck