[Building Sakai] Problem building trunk

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:59:03 PDT 2009

Hi Michelle,

Have you had any luck getting trunk to build yet?  I'm having the same
problem with common.  I have updated a trunk checkout that has changes
in a couple projects. I wiped my m2 repo but the build fails in
common.  I tried removing common from the build, but there are
dependencies on it.

It's odd that nightly is building.

Jim