[Building Sakai] Nexus as a maven proxy

Glauber Cabral glauber.sp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:52:59 PDT 2009

Hi David.

I use nexus here and everything works nicelly.
I've included these servers:

http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven/
Included twice, both as maven1 and maven2 proxies(not sure why I had
to do this, but including only as maven1 didn't work here for all the
tools we compile).

http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven2dev/
Included as maven2 proxy

http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/
Included as maven2 proxy and created a virtual maven1 copy

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven/
Included as maven1 proxy

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/
Included as maven2 proxy

Don't forget to configure Routing and include these servers in a public groups.

I'm not sure if this is the best configuration, but it works here.

Cheers,
Glauber