[Building Sakai] Encrypt password on sakai user

Wellington Santos wellington at wbsystem.com.br
Tue Apr 7 10:20:52 PDT 2009

Ok. I'll explain.

I've a system which will join sakai, and I wanna insert through my
system a new user on the sakai database.
Thus, when I try insert a new user without password, when it try login
skay doen't accept.
However, I must put a password as well, but I don't know how encrypt
sakai use on the system.
Then, I need to know how class sakai is utilizing or the name. I try
with MD5 as David said, but doesn't work.
Do you know how class or encrypt name?
Otherwise could you, or any one, send me the class, of course if you
have?

Regards

Wellington

P.S.: if you received 2 equal messages, I'm so sorry, because an error
appeared to me.