[Building Sakai] Problem with SCORM player 2004 3Ed for Sakai 2.5.x

James Renfro jlrenfro at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 6 11:37:51 PDT 2009

There are several roles that need to be set in order for the scorm
player to behave properly. These all begin with the word 'scorm' and are
accessible under Realms>!site.template>maintain/access and
Realms>!site.template.course>instructor/student :

maintain/instructor users should have:
- scorm.configure
- scorm.delete
- scorm.grade