[Building Sakai] Problem with SCORM player 2004 3Ed for Sakai 2.5.x

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Mon Apr 6 08:30:55 PDT 2009

Dear all,
Here is my SCORM player after installing and uploading a SCORM package.
(please view the image)
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/bmphuc/SCORM_problem.jpg
It looks different from this website
(http://scormplayer.edia.nl/portal/site/scorm-gateway/page/5123d126-9546-4cd
b-80f7-6729668a0a72) (no link to launch it, no configuration function when I
logged in...).
I have followed the instruction of the file INSTALL, included in scorm
source.
I wonder what this line mean: " THIRD STEP: Install the scorm component
(api, impl, and tool) -- you may already have done this, if you're reading
this file."
What should I have done when I'm reading this file ???

These are steps that I've followed to install SCORM player:
1. download sakai src by SVN, install and deploy it.
2. download sakai-wicket, install and deploy it.
3. download scorm, install and deploy it. (I don't know what to do with
component (api, impl, and tool))
4. Run tomcat, and add a SCORM package.
All steps are successfully. And the result is shown like above image.
But I cannot play any SCORM package that I have uploaded ???
I'm stuck here for a long time :(
Please share me your experiences on it :)

Looking forward to your replies.
Thanks
Phuc Bui

From: Phuc Bui [mailto:phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn]
Subject: Problem with SCORM player 2004 3Ed for Sakai 2.5.x

Dear all,
I try the demo of SCORM player for Sakai here
http://scormplayer.edia.nl/portal/site/scorm-gateway/page/5123d126-9546-4cdb
-80f7-6729668a0a72
A package has a link to launch it.
But after I uploaded a SCORM package successfully to my Sakai.
I did not see a link like this ???
These are tool I use:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai_2-5-x/
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/scorm/SCORM.2004.3ED.RTE/branches/sa