[Building Sakai] Sakai WSRP producer ???

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Sat Apr 4 20:29:58 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I would like to integrate Sakai into Liferay portal.

As I know, the best way is using Sakai WSRP producer.

I have read this article

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/WSRP+in+Liferay

But in it, Sakai is running on localhost, isn't it? And I get trouble here:

Both of my Liferay and Sakai were deployed to Tomcat server.
If I do this, it means I have to run 2 tomcat server at the same time. Then
conflict in server port will happen.

Address already in use - JVM_Bind

If I run Sakai and Liferay on different machine, how can I supply a WSRP
producer for Liferay's wsrp consumer ??? What's is the WSRP producer URL ???

Does Sakai have available wsrp producer url online ???

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks.

Phuc Bui