[sakai-core-team] Change in role not flushing permissions

Earle Nietzel enietzel at anisakai.com
Mon Mar 16 06:26:51 PDT 2015

Hi Matt,

KNL-1325 is more than likely not the cause as the only thing that changed
is moving the refreshAuthzGroup() method into a separate thread that
processes every minute (previously it was on the user's request thread).

The optional authz.cacheGrants which was defaulted to true has been
removed. So if you had this set to false you could experience what your
seeing.