[sakai-core-team] Change in role not flushing permissions

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:14:54 PDT 2015

Also, it is not a blanket problem. If I change the role of a user to
maintain, then that user can then add particiapnts, but cannot see the
instructor sections of the gradebook. Seems like there could be an
underlying issue with tools checking security as well.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com