[sakai-core-team] Thursday Morning Meetings

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Jan 29 09:53:32 PST 2015

I am thinking that we should stick with 10AM no matter what - even if it means I miss 30 weeks of.  Perhaps a move to Friday at 10, or a swap with QA Tuesday at 10.  Or I can just miss as I have been missing since September.

It is not a crisis for me to mis - but I feel bad to be missing so much.

/Chuck