[sakai-core-team] Data on patch contributions

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jan 20 06:54:36 PST 2015

I think this is more of an XML parsing issue. I think you'd really have to
do to solve this problem is write a script to
- Go through the patch added filter as xml
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/13713/SearchRequest-13713.xml?tempMax=1000

- Look at the attachments for each <item>
<attachments>
<attachment id="20927" name="EVALSYS-951_compulsory-text.diff" size="41754"
author="lovenalube" created="Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:07:49 -0400"/>
</attachments>

If it's a .the name is a *.diff, *.patch (or *.txt) then pull out the
author from it. That would give you the most accurate list.