[sakai-core-team] nightly and github...

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jan 6 12:06:02 PST 2015

You can even run svn log on that directory and I've *heard* if you fork,
you can svn checkout and also even svn commit and it will *work*. Though
it's probably better to learn git in the long run. But still, really
convenient.

svn log https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai/trunk

r38235 | beth.kirschner | 2015-01-06 14:43:41 -0500 (Tue, 06 Jan 2015) | 3
lines

Merge pull request #18 from bkirschn/master

SAK-27983 removed OSX version from webdav instructions (out-of-date)
r38234 | beth.kirschner | 2015-01-06 14:24:34 -0500 (Tue, 06 Jan 2015) | 2
lines