[sakai-core-team] Git Workflow for commits

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 24 06:48:29 PST 2015

Okay, thanks.

Everything I saw about this looked really complicated. I often don't want
to touch upstream (yet) as it just feels "safer" working in my own
repository. I tried a rebase there but there were like 20 other commits
between this initial commit and when the conflict was resolved (even though
only a few days had passed). I know I could have amended the commit message
as that was just the default, but I guess it makes sense to just leave it.