[sakai-core-team] [WG: Sakai QA] Test fest 10.4 rc01- create checklist pages

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 10 08:33:44 PST 2015

Right, the QA servers database aren't refreshed as often as the others
(usually just at a major release or when there is a specific need), so
someone could login as admin and change the permissions on some template as
you mentioned.

Ideally if someone does change something, they'd either change it back
afterward or make a jira if it's a bug, but there's no real easy way of
knowing.

You can check the 10.x nighties which do have their database reset every
night to find what the default permissions are set to as a comparison.
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/

Looking at this one in the !site.template.course on nightly, it isn't
checked either.

It looks like this permissions was added to the conversion scripts in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21961 but not added to the default
SQL creation scripts for kernel.