[sakai-core-team] Morpheus meeting options

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Nov 24 06:10:40 PST 2014

Reminder.

Looking for feedback/ preferences for a Morpheus meeting date. My
inclination is to go with December 11 during our normal Sakai Core team
meeting time.

My sense is that we will be in good shape for the 10.3 release, so I don't
think that will need much/any time, or can be accomplished offline if
needed.

Any objections?

Thanks
Neal