[sakai-core-team] Morpheus meeting options

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Nov 21 07:26:53 PST 2014

Hi Sakai Core team,

Based on what I am hearing, it sounds like Mark Reilly, Charles Severance
and Charles Hedrick could all join the Sakai Core team meeting on some
regular Thursday call after December 10.

I'm thinking either Thursday, December 11 or December 18.

I would be inclined to go with December 11 because it is sooner. However,
we are planning to release Sakai 10.3 on December 12, so it might be we
need a chunk of time to check in on the release, but maybe not.

So what do you think? Is December 11 or December 18 a better time to meet
for Morpheus?

Thanks!
Neal