[sakai-core-team] Sakai 10 documentation needs

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri May 30 09:47:44 PDT 2014

Hi Sam,

Yes, sure. I'll update the pages if that is more convenient for you.
Just keep sending me the information. If it is easier for folks to
update Confluence pages themselves, that's okay too. We need to work
together to get the documentation updated. Ideally we would have
reviewers identified at some level of granularity, someone that makes
sure that the small changes we make here and there still fit in a
cohesive whole. 2 cents.

Thanks,
Neal

--