[sakai-core-team] Jira project merges continues

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sat Jun 21 06:57:49 PDT 2014

I agree, for the moment keep Lessons and Samigo separate since they still
have active groups maintaining them.

I'll look at those other projects next week unless someone does first to
see if they align with the versions. I version aligned RSF project
yesterday but RSF is actually like 6 component projects and in Github so
probably should also stay separate for the moment.