[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Dec 29 10:41:14 PST 2014

Yeah right, old help is already deleted. And we'd like to move out the docs
from reference, just haven't had the time yet. Cleaning it in the future
would help for shallow clones but not full ones.

I never really loved that james.sar but and it probably didn't belong in
the source repo, rather in a maven repo, then just added during the build
with the the build-helper. Probably also nice to have.