[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Dec 29 09:01:23 PST 2014

Yeah, I also ran it and it compiled fine It's looking a lot better to me too

I've refined this comparison down to a little better command, looking at
the shorter list I don't see anything except a bunch of local uncommitted
files and empty directories (that I don't think we need). If we don't have
these other types in the gitignore they are probably also candidates for
adding.

diff --brief -r ~/gitsource/sakai/ ~/sakaisource/sakai-trunk/ | grep -v
"\.svn" | grep -v
"target\|diff\|patch\|orig\|classpath\|project\|settings\|swp\|rej" | grep
"Only in"