[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 09:01:03 PST 2014

Sam/Charles: thanks for testing, mine built as well.

Yeah I've got the email from Earle earlier with suggested ignores (and
gitattributes), I'm just re-writing the last few authors now. So it's
still a work in progress and a will be doing at least another force
push.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford